Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Mandy so here it goes: 3 Joys -Watching my kids play. They usually fight but there are times that they get a game going (usually involves making a mess) and laugh and giggle. It gives me a pleasure without measure. One time they were quiet for a while and when Josh and I walked on them in Collin's room, they had taken out 4 container of wipes and when Collin saw us he said, "Mommy, Daddy look. Amanda is in the snow." -Traveling. I don't do it as often as I like but I love being in a place that I have not been before. I always get butterflies in my stomach. -When my food arrives in a restaurant. Silly huh, but you know the second the waiter puts a big plate of your favorite food right in front of you? I always say wow... 3 Fears -That my children will get some weird disease. -My water will break in public -All my girlfriends move away ( It did happen that 3 of my girlfriends moved away within two weeks) 3 Goals -Potty train Collin -Be a better mom that I am right now ( a little too general but I always think about it) -Be more spiritually connected with my Heavenly Father 3 Current Obsessions -Farmers market -Blogging -Checking out food blogs and wishing I could cook them ( check this web-site, you will want to eat with your eyes. http://foodgawker.com/) 3 Random facts -we got 3 little chickens on Monday for the kids to play with. Lets hope they are not all roosters. -We are having the hardest time coming up with a name for our baby girl to come. It is so frustrating. Any suggestions. -Even though I love to talk, I do love to listen more. So, if you want a free ear, let me know. 3 People to tag -April Murphy -Eliza Turner -Julia Wade Our three little chickens. Amanda in the snow.

3 comments:

smith scratch said...

Fun stuff Camelia. I LOVE the snow! I am dying inside because you know how I am about wipes. :]
We love being your pals.

Molly said...

Hi Camelia! I'm so jealous that you got chickens! I definitely want some. I love to read the Backyard Farming blog (http://backyardfarming.blogspot.com/), because some of them talk about their chickens. I love the idea.

Thank you for the recipe! I'm excited to try it. Fun to see your blog!

Eliza said...

I wish we didn't have to move away, I miss you a lot.

Wow, chickens... that should be fun.

Fun picture of the diaper wipes, that will one to look back on and laugh about later.

Since you tagged me I will make sure to do it tomorrow (too late tonight).