Monday, June 9, 2008

A fun Day in the Sun

Last weekend we went to Josh's paernts' house and got to swim for the first time this year. It was great. My three favorite people in the world. I could not watch them from the side anymore and had to get in. I was not sure if I I could fit into my swim suit but you will be surprized how much these babies stretch. I felt I looked like 10 months pregnant. Collin and his causin Walter enjoying ice-pops. They had the most fun in the pool.
Amanda looked really cute in her swim suit. She loved the water and called the plastic dolphin "ish" for fish.
I wish they made cute swim suits like this for adults.

4 comments:

jularun7 said...

your kids are just darling camelia! what a fun day! :)

Eliza said...

Very cute pictures. You look great! I feel the same as you do. I'm 35 weeks and feel like Humpty Dumpty.

nymanzanita said...

Wow... what a cute little family! I looks like you all had a fun day together splashing around....you look great it the swimsuit too...congrats on your upcoming little baby!

smith scratch said...

You look fantastic and HAPPY!