Monday, July 14, 2008

Samantha Fern Bradshaw

Our baby girl Samantha joined our family on Sunday July 13, at 3:06am. She was 7 Pounds 11 Ounces and 20 and 1/4 inches long. The delivery was pretty quick and uncomplicated and we are very grateful for that. We named her Samantha and chose her middle name Fern for Josh's great grandmother. Words can not describe how much we love her and how much joy she has already brought to our lives.
We think she is a great mix between Collin and Amanda. She has Collin's chin and Amanda's eyes.
And she is already Daddy's little girl. It is going to be hard for Amanda to share her daddy with Samantha. Luckily, daddy can hold them both at the same time.
This is the first time Collin and Amanda met their new sister. It was love at the first sight.
We can't believe that our children have out-numbered us. It is going to be crazy and tons of fun.

13 comments:

mjb said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! I'm glad Mom and baby are doing well. What a beautiful family!

Mark

April J. said...

Congratulations! She is perfectly beautiful!

jularun7 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! she is just beautiful. :)

Janelle said...

So cute! I'm glad things are going well for you, especially with the potty training. Way to go Collin!! We miss you guys and I'll have to come see Samantha. (I love that name, good choice!)

KordelandHeather said...

I would say Congrats, but it's too hard! I'm soooooo jealous!!!!! I want my baby out too! She looks beautiful, and Josh looks very nice all clean shaven too. Love to you both!

Eliza said...

I am SO HAPPY for you guys and also SO jealous! I love the name and love the pictures of your gorgeous little girl. Camelia, you are just so amazing, I hope that everything will go as smoothly for me.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Bradshaws!! I am glad that everything went so well. I was looking at Jeff and Kimia's blog and saw the link to yours. It is fun to see how you are doing!

Michelle Boyd (Jeff's sister)

The Bundys said...

Yeah! She is so beautiful. I will see how you do to determine if I can handle having three. You are amazing to me and I had so much fun seeing you.

Brendan & Jessica said...

Hello Josh and Camelia. I found your blog through Heather and Kordel Braley's page. Congratulations on the new addition! Samanthae is just breath taking. It's great to see your beautiful and happy family.

Jessica (Snyder) Toliver

Beth said...

You are blessed to have such a beautiful family! We loved meeting you at Jeff and Kimia's wedding and are happy that Samantha is here and you are all doing well. Congratulations!

Beth McClellan

Ruth said...

Felicidades!!! What a beautiful baby! Good luck adjusting from 2 to 3! :)

Molly said...

Congrats!! You have the most beautiful children! I love the picture of Collin and Amanda looking at Samantha. They look so happy. I hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love the name Samantha, she is beautiful!