Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Baby boy turned 3 today

Collin turned 3 today and we just cannot believe it. It feels like it was yesterday that he was born. When he was born, he brought so much happiness to our lives. He made us parents for the first time, our parents grandparents for the first time and all of our siblings aunts and uncles. He is such a sweet and cute little boy. He loves everything boys love, cars, planes, trucks, airplanes, balls and the list goes on. He talks all the time and is becoming a book junky like his mama. His favorite books are Dr. Seuss books, Bernstein Bears series and any book with trucks and planes in it. One of my most favorite memories of him is, when was just born, all the nurses called him the eyelash baby. He had the longest and thickest eyelashes that they kind of looked fake. He still has them pretty long. His face has grown into them now. But I guess he was always a pretty boy. The other day, I asked him to wipe his mouth after eating and he said, " Here mommy, I cleaned my pretty face." I was laughing because, that's what I always tell him, "Go wipe your pretty face". I have attached a small slide show of some of his pictures we took during the last three years. Happy Birthday Collin and we love you very much.

3 comments:

mjb said...

Happy Birthday, Colin! Congratulations, you guys! You have a beautiful family and your kids are lucky to have you.

Eliza said...

Wow - 3 years! Happy Birthday Colin!!

jularun7 said...

happy birthday collin! that is unbelievable, camelia. your kids are tooo cute! :)